> Mission Statement
Informatic Technologies exists to develop innovative and significant software. Innovative means that our software helps you
to concentrate on what is most important to you. In its nature, new software is part of your innovation process.
We try to be more to you than just a developer of software to your specifications. Innovation drives technology, so we try
to develop software that supports your innovations. On the other hand, technology drives innovation, so if we have technologies
that might be useful to you, we will suggest innovative solutions to you.
Significant means, that we do not copy other solutions but strive for better software, because we believe that we can be successful
only, if you, our customers are successful.
All members of our team are asked to follow the Software Engineering Code of Ethics and Professional Practice as recommended by
the ACM/IEEE-CS Joint Task Force and as a company we support our members in this as good as we can.
This means that we:
- accept responsibility in making engineering decisions
- try to avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest whenever possible, and to disclose them to you when they do exist
- are honest and realistic in stating claims or estimates based on available data
- reject bribery in all its forms
- maintain and improve our technical competence and undertake technological tasks for you only if qualified by training or
experience, or after full disclosure of pertinent limitations
- seek and accept criticism of our work and acknowledge and correct error