Rules of Use
"To insure peace of mind ignore the rules and regulations." (George Ade)
In order to facilitate communication between us (Informatic Technologies) and you (the Customer)
we suggest the following rules of use of the Informatic Technologies Support System:
- Both sides (we and you) can create an incidence. As long as the status of an incidence is
"Opened" it is our turn to do something.
- When we do something, e.g. send you an update or ask for test data to reproduce the problem,
we set the status to pending.
- When the status is pending and the last update to the incident was by us, then itís your turn to do something,
e.g. close the incident if youíre happy with our response, or send the test data we asked for.
- When the status is pending and the last update to the incident was by you, then it is our turn again.
- Please report only one problem per incident. If you report multiple problems in one incident then they might have
different priorities and we would not know which problem to solve first. Furthermore, if most of the problems listed
can be solved quickly but one takes time, you would have to read through all the messages to work out what release of
the program solved what part of the incident and what is not solved yet.
- In general, if you have closed an incident, do not open it again. If you were happy with he solution but later in
different circumstances encounter similar problems, just refer to the closed incidence instead of giving the description
again. You might want to re-open an incident if you have closed it accidentally or if we closed it for you after not
getting a response for a long time.